On this page:
“Taking a break can lead to breakthroughs”
This space is somewhere to relax, take in an exhibition, and have a drink to refresh yourself before getting back to your research.
- Coffee Cart, where you can purchase hot and cold drinks, and light snacks
- Seating, where you can sit, take a break, and eat your packed lunch or purchased snacks
- Exhibition space, where you can explore our free exhibitions
Research takes concentration, make sure you give your brain a rest.
Taking regular breaks helps you to:
- Stay focused
- Process what you have done so far and what you still need to do
- Set yourself mini-goals to achieve before each break
- Stay hydrated and warm up (archives can be cold places to work)