The bookmarklet tool
Adding a website
Go to the website you wish to add
- Click from your favourites toolbar or the browser plugin
- Make sure resource type is set to Website or Webpage
- Check and amend the data, you may need to add additional fields and edit the title field.
- Click on
- Select the appropriate list / section / and assign a level of importance.
- Click OK
Remember to assign a level of importance: Essential, Recommended, or Background. See the Reading List Policy for further details.
Adding a manual bookmark
If the item will not bookmark you can create a manual bookmark.
- Go to from within the Reading list software
- Click on
- Choose ‘Add manually’.
- Add the Resource Type
- Add and complete all the necessary fields (not forgetting to add the web address).
- Click the Online Resource button
Adding a website - Video tutorial
If you don't see the bookmark you've created when you go into your reading list, click on the refresh button from your browser
Publishing and Reviewing
When you have finished any changes to your list please remember to click on
If you have any book order or digitisation requests please also click on