The bookmarklet tool
Adding an online journal article
Find the journal article and view the 'Article Summary'
- Click from your favourites toolbar or the browser plugin
- Ensure the Online Resource box is ticked
- Click on
- Select the appropriate list / section / and assign a level of importance.
- Click OK
Remember to assign a level of importance: Essential, Recommended, or Background. See the Reading List Policy for further details.
Adding a whole journal
- Go to the journal home page and click on
- Amend the record if necessary ensuring the format type is set to Journal, the title is correct and tick on the box for Online Resource.
- Complete as above for the journal article.
If you don't see the bookmark you've created when you go into your reading list, click on the refresh button from your browser
Adding a journal article - Video tutorial
Article not available via the Library
If the article you wish to add to your reading list is not available in print or electronic format then it is possible to request that it is digitised and placed in the Digital Texts area of the portal. For more information on how to request a digitised article see the Digitisation requests tab of this Support guide.
Publishing and Reviewing
When you have finished any changes to your list please remember to click on
If you have any book order or digitisation requests please also click on