This workshop continues where NVivo A finished and is ideal for any level of student using NVivo for the first time. This interactive workshop will cover all the core features of NVivo including advanced coding techniques, relationships, memos and annotations.
This will be a theoretical workshop and due to the time restriction participants will use sample data.
Workshop requirements: It is essential that participants are familiar with collecting, managing and coding data in NVivo. These topics are covered in NVivo A.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Use NCapture (Copying web pages or social media posts and adding them as data in NVivo)
- Import data from other sources (EndNote, OneNote, Evernote, Survey Monkey etc.)
- More on coding techniques (Using spread, range and contextual coding)
- Use annotations and memos
- Framework matrices (Cross-tabulating qualitative data)
The session is 2 hours long and where room booking allows, the trainer will be available to answer questions for an additional 30 minutes
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is useful for students and researchers of any level who have attended Nvivo A.
This workshop is run by a Skills Team Adviser