To add items to your reading list you will need to have bookmarklet tool installed. This will appear in your toolbar as or may already be there as
See the Getting Started page for instructions on how to do this and how to get permissions for editing your lists.
Adding a video
1. Find the video online (e.g. Youtube)
2. Click from your favourites toolbar
3. Make sure Resource Type is set to Audio-visual document
4. Check and amend the data, you may need to add additional fields and amend the title field.
5. Either which will add the bookmark straight to your list
OR simply click on and you can add it to the list at a later date
If the item will not bookmark you can create a manual bookmark.
If you don't see the bookmark you've created when you go into your reading list, click on the refresh button from your browser
When you have finished any changes to your list please remember to click on
If you have any book order or digitisation requests please also click on