To add items to your reading list you will need to have bookmarklet tool installed. This will appear in your toolbar as or may already be there as
See the Getting Started page for instructions on how to do this and how to get permissions for editing your lists.
1. If the item is already digitised locate it in Digital Texts
2. Open the item and copy the link
3. Go to the library catalogue, find the book/journal that the digitised chapter/article is taken from and click on the title
5. Select web address from the 'Add field' drop down menu and paste in the link that you copied earlier from Digital Texts
6. Ensure the Online Resource box is ticked
7. Either which will add the bookmark straight to your list OR simply click on and you can add it to the list at a later date
If you don't see the bookmark you've created when you go into your reading list, click on the refresh button from your browser
If the chapter is available in Digitial Texts but the book is not stocked, simply find on Amazon, click on the book title and from your favourites toolbar.
Follow steps 5 to 9 as adjacent
If the article is available in Digital Texts but the journal is not stocked, you will need to add a manual bookmark.
1. Go to
2. Choose to Add a bookmark manually
3. Enter the details of the journal, e.g. title, ISSN
4. Then follow steps 5 to 9 as adjacent
When you have finished any changes to your list please remember to click on
If you have any book order or digitisation requests please also click on